Due to innovative developments, the maximum range of the new Z+F IMAGER® 5016 has been extended to up to 360 m (1,180 ft) – thus establishing new opportunities and applications. The maximum measurement rate of more than 1 Mio. points/sec. guarantees highly accurate results even with long distances.
Its 360° x 320° field-of-view assures great coverage of the scanned area, reducing the number of scan positions necessary to a minimum.
The scanner is classified as „eye-safe“ according to laser class 1 and can therefore be used in public areas without any restrictions.
The Z+F IMAGER® 5016 is equipped with an integrated positioning system, which allows the automatic registration in the field, with or without targets. All preprocessing tasks can be taken care on the fly, increasing efficiency. Please read the ”real-time registration” section of this brochure for more information. In addition, the scanner comes with an integrated HDR camera, which allows the user to quickly capture colour information – even in challenging lighting conditions.
Rapid picture capturing
Capturing colour information is very important in many fields of application. Generating a full HDR panorama (80 MPixel) only takes about 3:30 min. – which is the shortest capturing time for integrated HDR cameras in terrestrial laser scanners on the market. Combined with quick scanning times, this allows the user to rapidly generate geometric and colour data.
Integrated LED spots
The new HDR camera of the Z+F IMAGER® 5016 is now equipped with integrated LED spots, which grant additional flexibility when scanning. No more external lighting sources are necessary when capturing images in dark environments.
Internal data storage and data transfer
The scanner has internal storage capacities for 128GB of data. Data can rapidly be transferred either by using the SD-card slot, ethernet link or WiFi connection. The WiFi operates to the 802.11a/n/g standard and in the frequency range of 2.4GHz / 5GHz.
- Ergonomic streamline design
- Additional grip with two handle
- Makes setup with high tripods or overhead applications easy
- Protection class IP 54, protection against splash water and dust
- Operation temperature -10 °C … +45 °C (14°F … 113°F)
- Visual feedback by illuminated power switch
- Easily accessible plugs for external power supply or ethernet data exchange
- Usable in smallest spaces
- Carry-on luggage size
- Scanner without battery: ≤ 6,5 kg (14.3 lbs)
- Scanner with 2 batteries: ≤ 7,5 kg (16.5 lbs)
- Ideal weight for stable setup
- Makes field work easier